Hi,

  Is there a way to get or have access to a CVS repository dump (either
export or even a tar of the repository itself) of the current SME release
(6.0)?

  Also how are mitel engineer setup to compile the SME sources? What version
of linux is used? What packages are installed (output of rpm -qa --qf
'%{name}-%{version}-%{release}.%{arch}.rpm\n' 2>&1 | sort from a mitel
engineer compiling station).

  Just getting my hand dirty to see if I can recompile all SME 6.0 packages
and make my own CD with the packages I compiled...

Andre Courchesne