| contribs.org is simply providing a central place with information
| about the (future) development. All this information is for 'free' and

| everybody can contribute and share this information.

>>Then why has the discussion been taken private? It hardly seems to be
a good way to start off, particularly >>when you'll want the support of
the people being excluded. Does this show what we can expect in the
future?

Frankly, I wonder as well...

I think I understand the devteam having a need to be involved in all the
necessities of making this project a go... But, maybe they don't see the
perspective that has been presented from an 'outside' view.  Much
discussion about useful, productive needs was happening and we all 'saw'
it occuring.  Now, it 'appears' to have turned inward..??

Let me preface my next comment by saying I have no reason not to have
every respect and trust in the group that is emerging... Yet, I have no
interest in a project that may turn into a 'closed-group' project with
motives unknown.  IMHO, 'we' cannot project that impression at the onset
of this project.

We can only get where we want to go as long as 'we' are together in the
process :-)

[snip-from-contribs.org]The list was created to discuss operational as
well as deveopmental issues, and as such, needs to be low
volume.[/end-snip]

I am sorry, but the above statement, coupled with the fact that the list
is now private, 'feels' like a shift in... Something?

Craig Jensen