> Thanks what I understand.  We all may not have 19 GPL projects under our
> belts, but I think most would be impressed with the collective resumes
> of those working on the project over at contribs.org.  We can go back
> and forth all day about this kind of stuff, yet it gets us no-where.
> Posturing rarely does.
>
> My 2p worth...
>
> Greg

Greg read back - spot one unconstructive comment and I'll donate $10 to a
charity for each you find. Didn't say 19 GPL projects, 19 releases... 5m+
installs. This isn't ego time and neither is it time for you to be rude to
people. I wasn't being rude I was making valid points which you then
echo'd and then flamed. It wasn't constructive and I'm here to help and to
move this forward. I am not interested in resumes on contribs I'd rather
just write good code and make good friends. I'd rather not be flamed and
attacked its just people acting their shoesize. Lets concentrate on
deliverables not being silly.