Hi,

it seems like my first Message didn't come through. So I send it again:

is it possible that there is some type of attack going on against
freenet? My permanent node was for 10 days totally blocked by a
node running on IP 210.55.107.146. This node was eating up every
allowed incoming connection slot of my node, up to a point where
no other node could connect any more. But it never send data to
my node and it also didn't request a single bit from it. It just
connects and does nothing after that. To me it seemed like some
sort of a DOS attack on the node. Now after i totaly blocked this
IP through my firewall my node starts to work again.

Maybe it is not an attack but a non working freenet build, but in
this case the freenet nodes should contain sort of a blacklist of
builds to which they shouldn't connect and from which they won't
accept incoming connections.

Greets Matthias

P.S. Excuse my english, it's not my mother language.