Matthew Toseland wrote:
> "Connect to strangers?
>
> Ideally, all Freenet users would connect only to people they know. This is
> far
> more secure, making it very difficult for an attacker to find your node.
> However, if you don't know at least 5 people already running Freenet nodes,
> you can instruct the node to connect to nodes run by people you don't know
> (Strangers). Note that you can always turn this off later.
>
> Do you know anyone already using Freenet?
>
> Yes, I have at least 5 friends already running Freenet and I will add their
> nodes on the Friends page.
> No, I want the node to automatically find untrusted nodes (aka Strangers) to
> connect to."
>
> Is this clearer than the previous wording?

Sounds good to me. Maybe we can even get rid of "node" for the most
part, since that's a technical term? How about this:

... This is far more secure, making it very difficult for others to tell
that you are using Freenet. However, if you don't know at least 5 people
already running Freenet, you can choose to connect to strangers...
...Yes, I have at least 5 friends already running Freenet and I will
enter their details on the Friends page.
No, I want Freenet to automatically find strangers to connect to.

Cheers,
Michael