On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Florent Daignière <
nextg...@freenetproject.org> wrote:

> Okay, so it's technically possible (anyway, pulling on a regular basis
> was also an option)... but do we want to fetch code from a remote host
> we don't control and auto-run it on emu? The building process involves
> running the build-scripts.

Well, we don't control emu either, its sitting in Bytemark's datacenter.
I'd say that github are at least as trustworthy as Bytemark.  I assume
scripts will be run in a walled-off user account, and we can take measures
to sandbox it - but it isn't like we are running the scripts after
downloading them from wikipedia.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke