On Friday 22 Apr 2011 22:51:04 David ‘Bombe’ Roden wrote:
> On Di, 2011-04-19 at 19:35 +0100, Matthew Toseland wrote:
>
> > Plus, ideally we'd like Freenet to support multiple logins.
>
> I’m not quite sure what you mean: Sone already does support multiple
> logins and I am using Fred’s session handling.

I mean with the possibility of not listing them and requiring a password to log
in. For multi-user systems. And with a separate download queue, and possibly a
separate client-cache, tunnels and security settings, for each user.

Also, all WebOfTrust based apps should really share a single global login, this
would allow seamless transition from one to the next.