Am Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2013, 15:50:17 schrieb Matthew Toseland:
> Okay. The difficulty here is that there might be more than one p0s. We should
> always use the p0s we used last time, for security's sake. This is probably
> part of the reason why e.g. git has a list of remotes for each repository.

You can set explicit paths per repository ([paths] heading in REPO/.hg/hgrc).
and IIRC clone does this using the identities USK. So when you clone a
repository, the default pull path will always lead to the same repository.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
A man in the streets faces a knife.
Two policemen are there it once. They raise a sign:

    “Illegal Scene! Noone may watch this!”

The man gets robbed and stabbed and bleeds to death.
The police had to hold the sign.

…Welcome to Europe, citizen. Censorship is beautiful.

   ( http://draketo.de/stichwort/censorship )