Am Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015, 11:07:57 schrieb Florent Daigniere:
> On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 09:38 +0100, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015, 08:40:50 schrieb Arne
> > Babenhauserheide:
> >
> > > The part I’m talking about is the not-changing if not needed.
> >
> > Also I don’t see why I have to get a vote to voice an opinion.
> >

> This is precisely why: you've no idea of what you're talking about.
>
> The "project" of splitting freenet-ext.jar up has been ongoing for over
> half a decade now... yet you don't seem to be aware of it.

I am aware of that. I was not aware that this included removing db4o.

But following our discussion on IRC I wrote a message on FMS, Sone and
my flog, asking people to tell us if there are thirdparty plugins
relying on db4o.

https://d6.gnutella2.info/freenet/USK@sUm3oJISSEU4pl2Is9qa1eRoCLyz6r2LPkEqlXc3~oc,yBEbf-IJrcB8Pe~gAd53DEEHgbugUkFSHtzzLqnYlbs,AQACAAE/random_babcom/164/#pluginsrelyingondb4oPleasecheck

If the only plugins relying on db4o are WoT and Freetalk, all my
worries are gone, since removing db4o from the node will rather help
than hurt them.

Best wishes,
Arne
--