On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Juiceman <juicema...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bikeshed discussions is where most people don't feel qualified to weigh in
> on designing a nuclear reactor but everyone feels like they are entitled to
> design the bikeshed for the employee's of said nuclear power plant. The
> reactor will be done way before everyone and their brother agree on the
> color of the shed.

Except the color of a bikeshed isn't central to the function of the
bikeshed.  A website is there to be read, so if the color of the site
impedes readability then it is very much central to the function of the
site.

> I like the new site and I think you should stop pissing on volunteer's
> efforts.

Of course, nobody should ever provide constructive criticism of anything
because that would be "pissing on volunteer's
efforts".  Buggy code?  Poor documentation?  Doesn't matter, you're not
allowed to criticize.

That's ridiculous.  Multiple independent people have told us that the color
scheme is a problem.  You can stick your fingers in your ears and sing
"la-la-la" if you want, but don't expect me to.

Ian.