Hi Everyone,
    As I mentioned on IRC, I want to finish drafting the Hackathon
announcement ASAP so I can get it to my uni's ACM (along with a short
"what is freenet?").

We started a piratepad about a week ago for the announcement (which
I'd like to get up on freenetproject.org when it's complete):
http://piratepad.net/lhsiYf5m5Q and I believe I've implemented
Prometheas' changes. Does anyone have further changes they'd like to
add? I believe in the process I also addressed Steve's concern about
not over-specifying what people should work on.

The announcement links to here: https://wiki.freenetproject.org/Wiki/Hackathon

Does anyone have any additions, corrections, or subtractions they want
to apply there?

Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
Dan