On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 08:49:00AM +0200, Marco A. Calamari wrote:
> Do you remember my post about preserving 0.3 till 0.4
>  was stable enought to preserve contents

0.3 has been "preserved" - you can download it at:
http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/freenet/freenet-0.3.9.2.tar.gz

> Do you remember that one year ago I was stressing
>  the concept that killing 0.3 was a bad service for
>  people using it, and that *there was* people using it ?

0.3 wasn't "killed", we simply shifted our development focus to 0.4 when
it was recognised that we needed to make some significant changes to
move forward.

As the Chinese have demonstrated, those who, for some reason, wish to
use 0.3, are still free to do-so.

Ian.

Ian Clarke                                        ian at freenetproject.org
Founder & Coordinator, The Freenet Project    http://freenetproject.org/