Matthew Toseland wrote:
> It's not urgent. If you need it do it yourself, otherwise it will be
> done when we get around to it. 1-3 are critically urgent; 4 is fairly
> urgent.
> Sorry... maybe you can implement it yourself?

To be honest, my gut feeling is that it's best for the 'freedisk'
project if I implement my own manifest scheme. The idea would be:

  - a manifest key, inserted as a single 'text/xml' file into
    USK at blahblahblah/name/n, and of the form:

      <freedisk name="diskname" owner="nick">
        <node path="/"/>
        <node path="/chinese_democracy.doc"
              hash="yadayada"