Also, it is important for 0.8 that we have some concrete answers from Vive on
the 3 issues assigned to him at the Freenet Conference:
1. Selective randomization.
2. Targeted swapping.
3. Opennet nodes and swapping.

IMHO the correct order here is 3, 1, 2: we need to be sure that we can turn
off opennet swapping and not have a massive impact on a hybrid network; this
would probably solve most of the churn-related data persistence/reachability
problems we have now, yielding a massive performance gain.