On Monday 29 May 2006 23:32, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 11:28:41PM +0100, Dave Baker wrote:
> > On Monday 29 May 2006 15:21, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> > > Immediate priorities:
> > > 4. Work on GCJ/Kaffe/whatever support.
> >
> > If this is still necessary / relevant after today's changes, I did quite a
bit
> > of work on GCJ building over the weekend. Attached is a modified
> > build_binary.xml buildfile form the one in svn. The old one tried to link
> > against gnu-crypto libraries, but I'm guessing not many people have them
> > (although it did still download gnu-crypto and then not use it...)
>
> It is however vital to have the gnu-crypto libraries as they implement
> SHA-256 and so on...

Oh yeah, I got the build script to fetch gnu-crypto, compile it to an object
file an link it in with the binary.

Which reminds me that I should mention, should anyone want to try this, that
you need to add the lines at
http://wiki.freenetproject.org/Freenet0Point7withFreeVm to
classpath.security / libgcj.security, otherwise it won't find GNU Crypto
(it's not exactly plug-n-play either).