Matthew Toseland <toad at amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:
> Should we ask the user to upload their friends' noderefs during the wizard
> (assuming network is at least MEDIUM) ?

Yes, that could help make it clearer what exactly is meant by "friends
running Freenet."  We could have a screen that says something like
"Enter noderefs of any friends that you have (don't worry if you don't
have any, you can always add friends later on)".

If they don't enter at least five, and HIGH network was selected, then
they get a warning that says Freenet will not be able to start until
they either enter five friends or go back and select MEDIUM or LOW.

theo