Hi,

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
vali...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Guillaume Lerouge <
> m...@guillaumelerouge.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
> > vali...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Guillaume Lerouge <
> guilla...@xwiki.com>

> > > guilla...@xwiki.com>

> > Delhumeau <

> >:

> > > topic,
> confused
> > > and

> IMO
> > > for
> > > entries
> (i.e.
> > in

> > > would
> instantiate
> > user

> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/File+Manager+Application#HFileLiveTable
> > custom
> > > > >

> > >  IMO the toolbar's functionality is already covered by the 'Actions'
> > column
> > > in the livetable. The only thing missing is the 'Create'
> > >

> > I'm not sure this is the same use case. I can see at least 3 reasons why:
> >

> IMO it's exactly the same use case, the only difference is that the Actions
> column was used as an intermediate solution because we didn't had bulk
> actions in livetable (the ability to make multiple entity selection
> (checkbox) - that's why we duplicate the entries on each row).

Great, this means that we agree on the fact that the "Actions" column
should be replaced by a "Select" column with checkboxes in it, and also
that Marius' horizontal livetable toolbar should be expanded to be used in
a generic fashion by all livetables :-)

Guillaume

> Thanks,
> Caty
>

> > 1/ The "create" button would generate a new entry, whereas the "actions"
> > column is for actions that are related to individual entries that already
> > exist
> > 2/ The "actions" column can be removed by the livetable creator
> > 3/ The toolbar would also be useful to handle bulk actions on pages such
> as
> > "delete selected entries" (as in the file manager)
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Guillaume
> >
> > Thanks,
> > > Caty

> > same
> in
> > an
> > It's
> don't
> > > > >

> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Unique+Identification+Number+Module

> location
> specific

> > button,
> > most
> > EDIT,

> > > important
> :)),
> > > it`s

> > > problem

> > --
> > Guillaume Lerouge
> > guillaumelerouge.com <http://www.guillaumelerouge.com/>
> > 06 10 79 76 70

Venez nous rencontrer lors du *petit-déjeuner XWiki le mardi 7 octobre 2014
!* <http://info.xwiki.com/petit-dejeuner-XWiki-octobre-2014.html>
--
<http://www.xwiki.com/>*Guillaume Lerouge*
*Director of Sales & Marketing*