Hi,

after discussing with Vincent this morning we came to a suggestion that
would fix my issue with the current location of the add button. The idea
would be to move the search bar to the left of the menu, and put the "Add"
button in its place.

Crude image explanation here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrxlj6n6pztigic/AddButton-Search.png

This way the "Add" button is back in a global menu, not in a menu that is
contextual to the page, yet it stays very visible. In addition to this,
since "Create wiki" is visible only to authorized users, it's not too much
in the way. Last item: this solves the issue of having the "Edit" and "More
actions" buttons separated from one another.

WDYT?

Guillaume
ᐧ