So it seems that 2) is currently leading with Ecaterina and Vincent.

Guillaume I'm not sure if you prefer 2) or 3) (i.e. what do you think
about delete ?).

Marius, does your proposal means you are more for 1) but with the
difference that the default color theme would be allowed for edit ?

Any other point of view input ?

--
Thomas Mortagne