Hi everyone,
Hope all are well.

Ecaterina, Stephane,
For the search, do you think that we have to keep both the filter search
and the search inside the map? I feel like its an important use case for
the users to be able to search a location/place but that is not possible
with the query search. One approach is to have a single form with select
options if the the user wants to query the data or make a location search.
WDYT?
Here's a categorical single search form I made about a year ago:
https://jsfiddle.net/9inpachi/e428fLgr/

 I took a look at the application-releasenotes and what I understand is
that there are sample demo pages instead of functional tests. I personally
think our Interactive Maps Application aligns well with that approach and
we can have the same type of tests/demos. WDYT?

I would start preparing for a release for now and implement the tests once
we have coordinated on how we do it.

Best,
Fawad