Fawad,

Hi all,
Hope you all are doing wonderfully.

We still have the issue for the facets rendering but its up on the forum, so I
think we will have some fixes for it in due time (thanks to Stephane).
In the meantime, I will try making the facets more specific to the map. For now
I am considering the following options for facets:
- Tags
- Search field (searches inside map item pages)
- Map item type (PointClass for now)
- Map item icon (?)
- Map item space
I will need some suggestions on which other options should be included.

I created the museum-map-test branch in order to progress on this path, I hope
this helps. In particular, imho, facets will be provided typically by objects
from different classes than the geographical ones, such as a the Museum class
(which very basic for now, it's just to expose the idea). My suggestion would
be to progress toward an application that works well with a single sample facet
+ a full text input field + popups indeed + list + configurable icons and
colors (typically one per facet value, I would say, so as for instance to
represent all archeologia museums in a given color - even though we don't have
that data yet, but we could use the countries all the same), and in parallel to
gather more sample data with more facets and to progress toward having several
configurable facets, what do you think?
Next, I will
-  Be working on making a dedicated space for popups inside or besides the map.
Something similar to https://abc.gogocarto.fr <https://abc.gogocarto.fr/>
- Make use of theme styles and colors for the map itself and the items inside
- Be making the query search asynchronous

Also, I will be working part time for the next week and I have exams the week
after that. So I would like to let you know that I would not be available for
the exams period for the most part. :(
I will try to finish most of the work and get the application in a stable state
by then. :)
Ecaterina also mentioned that we release the application, I propose we do that
next week as soon as the facets are in a stable state.

Great

Cheers

Stéphane

Thanks,