Hi Ecaterina,
Good to see you, hope you are doing well.

Do you mean "org.webjars.bowergithub.9inpachi"? This is deployed on
http://webjars.org
I am not sure what could be wrong here. Even the leaflet dependency is not
being installed in the latest tests. After installing Extension Manager
Application into the test XWiki instance, I found that for Interactive Maps
Application, the leaflet dependencies were labeled as "Provided" as opposed
to "Installed" for other dependencies.

The tests started failing around this commit
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-interactive-maps/commit/e3163a2552b9a900d4756867db336f0df43cc8f6

I added leaflet-indoor.js as an attachment temporarily while I was waiting
for the one deployed on webjars.org to function properly. I did remove it
later on and added as a dependency but that doesn't seem to have solved the
problem.
I feel like this is some issue with the test itself and since I haven't
made any changes to the test, the test frameworks might have been updated.
I don't really know the cause since all was working fine before this.

Best,
Fawad