Hi Fawad, Hi all,

Hi Stéphane, all,
Hope all of you are in good health.

I wanted to clarify how I should make the map editor so that we are on the same
page.
What I have in mind is a map with tools for creating points, paths and shapes.
The user will be able to set basic options like the title, style and popup
content from the map editor. The user will define the xwiki space the map items
will be created in and then each map item will be created with the given title
and content. If no title is given, the map item will be numbered according to
its type e.g. Point1, Point2 if there are 2 untitled points.

What do you think of this? Please let me know so I can start working on it.

yes, I think it would be useful indeed. For generating page names in case non
is typed by the user, you could use the UIN Service:

<https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/UIN%20Script%20Service>

+1 for making the editor available directly from the application home page.

Cheers

Stéphane

Thanks,
Fawad