Hi all,
Hoping you a great week-end.

I am having trouble testing my application because of some dependencies.
This is the POM:
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-interactive-maps/blob/master/application-interactive-maps-ui/pom.xml

Some of the leaflet dependencies are not being installed during testing. I
am not sure why.
When I open a page that uses leaflet libraries I get an error from
requirejs that the library cannot be loaded. And there is no data when I go
to the url generated by $services.webjars.url() which leads me to believe
that the dependency is not being installed as an extension.

If I manually install the dependencies into my Wiki then it works fine.

Do you think there is something missing within the POM?

Best,
Fawad