I don't know anything about the internal code, but I was thinking of
reading the XML dia file and using it to generate a) SQL, b) python
code to read/write/query that DB, c) cgi's to provide a gui for the
read/write.

I did a bit of that for tcm, but ran out of time.  (This time around
I'll make no committments.)

--
Harry George
[EMAIL PROTECTED]