Sorry to only be replying now. To Claude, and others -- great that
you have this knowledge about making sites accessible. But the
problem is that this knowledge is NOT being applied. There is plenty
of knowledge on how to make sites accessible for people using
assistive technologies or people with limited physical abilities --
you've shown a lot of it here. But can I know from all of the people
posting to the Digital Divide Network: how many of you apply these
accessibility principles? How many of you that supposedly address
digital divide issues address accessibility issues at all for people
with disabilities?

Sorry to keep harping on this issue, but it seems to be the
"forgotten" part of the Digital Divide Network.

--
Ms. Jayne Cravens MSc

http://www.coyotecommunications.com

Volunteer Coordinator