>>There's no "Sign In" button to press, but enter your username and password, then press Enter on the keyboard, and you're logged in.

Nope. It does not work. I assure you, I have tried repeatedly. I have tried creating new accounts. It does NOT work on my machine, not with any of the three browsers I had.

I'm certainly not a super user, but I'm certainly not a novice either. There are many sites where one of my browsers work and the other doesn't, but blogger.com gets the award as a triple threat -- none of my three browsers work.

The digital divide isn't just in the South...

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jayne Cravens Bonn, Germany

Services for Mission-Based Orgs