Sure. But are companies really interested in creating audiovisual animations
for the limited literate population, which is not really a very "lucrative"
target market. Even if they are being done, isn't television a better medium
to target this audience? There is less of a learning curve involved, which
makes it more "user-friendly" than a computer.

Adite