Denis Koroskin, el  8 de octubre a las 05:14 me escribiste:
> I tried using your GC under D2/Windows, and unfortunately it crashes
> with Access Violation (I used a version modified by Sean as a
> starting point with little changes to fix compilation error).
>
> Are there any plans supporting it? I'm willing to help with testing
> it as much as I can.

As I told to Sean, I tried my best to not break Windows support very
much, but I don't have a Windows environment to test with (and to very
interested on creating one to be honest, sorry :S). But I am very
interested on accepting patches to make Windows work (and improvements).

Testing the GC on Windows might not be very tempting though, as the main
improvement is based on the fork(2) system call, which is not available
on Windows, so all the fun options will be disabled there. The only
thing that might worth trying in Windows is the precise scanning (well,
there are some other minor optimizations that proved useful).

Yo soy Peperino, mártir latino, venid al asado pero traed el vino.
        -- Peperino Pómoro