On 2012-05-11 11:31, Roman D. Boiko wrote:

My plan is to create frontend that would be much better than existing,
both in design and implementation. I decided to work on this full time
for several months.

That's good news.

Front end will not produce the same data as DMD front end does, so most
likely it will not be suitable to replace existing C++ implementation.

That's too bad.

But since no information will be lost I will consider creating a
separate project which would build output compatible with existing (not
identical, I don't think that would be feasible).

Ok.

--
/Jacob Carlborg