On Friday, 11 May 2012 at 11:55:47 UTC, Roman D. Boiko wrote:
On Friday, 11 May 2012 at 11:41:34 UTC, alex wrote:
Ever thought of asking the VisualD developer to integrate your library into his IDE extension? Might be cool to do so because of extended completion abilities etc. (lol I'm the Mono-D dev -- but why not? ;D)
Didn't think about that yet, because I don't use VisualD.
I actually planned to analyse whether DCT could be integrated into Mono-D, so your feedback is welcome :)

Mono-D is written in C#, VisualD uses D -- so it actually should be easier to integrate into the second one :)