Le 11/05/2012 11:02, Jacob Carlborg a écrit :
If think that the end goal of a project like this, putting a D frontend
in Phobos, should be that the compiler should be built using this
library. This would result in the compiler and library always being in
sync and having the same behavior. Otherwise it's easy this would be
just another tool that tries to lex and parse D code, always being out
of sync with the compiler and not having the same behavior.

For this to happen, for Walter to start using this, I think there would
be a greater change if the frontend was a port of the DMD frontend and
not changed too much.

From the beginning, I'm think AST macro using CTFE.