On Friday, 11 May 2012 at 11:47:18 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
From the beginning, I'm think AST macro using CTFE.
Could you please elaborate?

I plan to strictly follow published D specification.
Exceptions from this rule are possible provided either of the following is true: * new functionality has been implemented in DMD but is not included into specification yet * specification is incorrect (has a bug) or incomplete, especially if DMD behavior differs from specification * change is compatible with specification and brings some significant improvement (e.g., this seems to be the case for my decision to introduce post-processor after lexer)

Some more exceptions might be added later, but the goal is to minimize differences.