On Thursday, 14 August 2014 at 19:14:32 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 8/7/2014 1:05 PM, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
That's what I mean about this culture; it's
the opposite of linux, and it outright rejects practises that are
linux-like.

While I don't doubt that's true of a lot of people in the industry, I have to question how much stubbornly clinging to ignorance can really count as a "culture". I'm tempted to claim that isn't culture at all, it's just pandemic pigheaded ignorance.

Somehow, I doubt that anyone claims that you pull your punches or that you don't speek your mind... :)

- Jonathan M Davis
              • Re: ... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Timothee Cour via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DMD v2.066.0-rc1 Maxim Fomin via Digitalmars-d-announce