On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 15:20:13 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 03/09/15 2:41 AM, GrandAxe wrote:
[...]

To save time maybe I should send my bank details right now... Western Union anyone?

-<mike>-
[...]

That's quite a large set of features, considering the site still says 2014 for copyright I am sure it is worthy of being doubted.

I on the other hand hope it is indeed real and will succeed!
Would love to have my own digital personal assistant. Not that Cortana / Google Now really works for me.

Humpth maybe my evil bytecode dreams for D may be a good use case for it. After all, I'm sure being able to evaluate code could be quite useful.