On Wednesday, 28 February 2018 at 20:37:36 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 February 2018 at 20:24:00 UTC, JN wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 February 2018 at 20:01:16 UTC, Seb wrote:
Thanks! I hope so too!

Is there some way to access the results without retaking the survey?

Yeah the link TypeForm generates at the end is permanent:

https://dlang.typeform.com/report/H1GTak/PY9NhHkcBFG0t6ig

though for some reason it doesn't show full-text answers (I have opened a support ticket for that a while ago). Anyhow, as Mike said we will look at all answers and do a summary once the survey concluded.

Interesting results. 80% in favor for breaking changes.

Maybe it's time to not care too much about making D better and leave old legacy stuff that stops D from evolving behind curtains.