On Friday, 2 March 2018 at 02:34:23 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:
On Friday, 2 March 2018 at 02:02:42 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:

btw. I never said 'stop changing', I said "I wish programming languages would just stop changing so often."

I'd also argue, that languages that are relatively stable, are far 'safer' than languages that constantly change.

So given that the world is so focused on developing a variety of so called 'safer' languages, with ever rapid, frequent, release cycles, the world would actually be alot 'safer' if everyone went back and programmed in C ;-)

Sorry little rabbit, your are misguided in this belief. Back in day we all used C and this is the reason most "safer" languages exist today.