Phil Deets wrote:
Hi, I'm new to D and am mostly interested in D2. Is there a Windows IDE with support for D2 debugging, building, and basic code navigation (such as go to definition)? I've been trying a couple different IDEs, but most seem to be focused towards D1. Another nice to have "feature" would be support for keeping everything in a directory with spaces. I put feature in quotes because I consider it a bug if it does not support that.

I have yet to find such an IDE on windows, I use poseidon for its simple project manager and syntax highlighting (I had to add the latest D2 keywords manually), but it has no semantics analysis and the ddbg support is half broken so I debug with windbg, however its very light and very fast.

I hear Descent for Eclipse is getting support for D2 so you might want to start looking there, it does semantics analysis but Eclipse is too heavy an IDE for my tastes. I can't tell if it has jump to definition.

Jeremie