On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 02:46:12 -0500, Saaa <em...@needmail.com> wrote:

Phil Deets wrote
I tried Descent, but it didn't work well at all with my D2 program. It
also didn't support building. I'll look into Poseidon. Thanks.

What exactly do you expect from supporting building?
I use descent to build my project by using the external tool setup shown
here:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent/wiki/CompilingPrograms

Well, I would like to just give it my dmd path and have it just work. I haven't managed to get rebuild to work yet. I think it has major problems with directories with spaces, and I do all my work in a folder within my user profile on Windows XP. This directory has spaces in it.