// app.d

import API = api;

void main()
{
    API.draw();
}

```

Another thing that I don't like about that solution, is that it doesn't 'force' the user to write in a namespace-like style.

C++ `namespaces` force you to (I believe), and so does `static class` from Java/C#.

D is both an object oriented and procedural language, I would honestly love to see some sort of `namespace` or `static class` feature come into the language. I know that it's controversial here, but I would honestly think it would help develop the language in a good way. But that's just my opinion.