I hate a world with the classes. I can do almost anything I want without the classes. The software world soared above C without classes.

SDB@79

As I said in my email to you -- each to their own.

There's no point in arguing about whether OOP is the best method of doing things or procedural is, it's up to the person's personal preferences.

Personally, I like interfaces, I like abstract classes, I like inheritance, I like polymorphism. A lot of things can be done with pure structs, but sometimes that extra OOP stuff is needed too.