On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 20:13:49 UTC, Dav1d wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 19:20:40 UTC, Jason Jeffory wrote:
What I can't seem to figure out why

try { loop }
catch

catches the exception but

try { loop }
catch (Throwable t) // Only diff

doesn't ;/ Probably my ignorance about D, but I was hoping to get some info about the exception this way(line number, etc...)

This is not an exception you should catch at all. Also pretty sure this wont work with 64bit binaries. D does realize a segmentation fault, access to invalid memory, that's nothing a program should simply catch and then silently ignore, the issue causing it needs to be addressed.

It was for testing purposes and to try and figure out what is going on.

Also why doesn't your key_callback not to be extern(C), I thought that was required.

The app never exits with extern(C), it doesn't crash though.

'Reading symbols from test.exe...(no debugging symbols found)...done.', you arent gonna get any useful information without debug symbols. Also additionally use a glfw debug build.

Why aren't the debug symbols added in a debug build? Makes no sense!

I don't have a debug build of glfw.

After an few hours of fucking with cmake, turns out it had a bug. Updated it and worked. Pretty much through with this crap. I'm not going to waste any more time screwing with the dysfunctional approach that software design is taking. I appreciate your help. See you on the flip side! Have fun crawling through the sewers of "modern" programming!