Chris R Miller wrote:
Walter Bright wrote:
Chris R Miller wrote:
Also, I do honor the right of reply. If there's something I have written that is now incorrect or inaccurate I will of course change my page to reflect that. Heck, all the comparisons in the world are worthless if they aren't accurate!

Thanks for doing this, it's a nice comparison. But one error is that there is a dmd for Linux, and it's as fully supported and capable as the windows one. I use it all the time on Ubuntu.

Hmm, I didn't think that I was implying that it wasn't supported, but I have never gotten it to work satisfactorily on Linux with my usual entourage of libraries, so I just try and ignore it as me "not doing it right" again.

I have clarified that part though, as after re-reading it I see how it could be taken the wrong way.

Thanks. But what is the issue you're running into with the Linux dmd?