superdan wrote:
grauzone Wrote:

superdan wrote:
grauzone Wrote:

You're offending me. Please stop this immediately.

Thank you.
wut happened to `flame on', hercules?

<expletives deleted>
When it comes to "everyone being better off", what about stopping talking like a 16 year old rapper on a hormone trip? Grow up.

expletives deleted? then u missed the subject. subject was yer bashing d2 more often
than <expletives deleted>

I don't dislike D2. (OK, except for some parts like const & immutable.) I'm just thinking that what D actually needs, is a stable implementation, and not more features.

better have a foul mouth & a clean mind than vice versa.

Sorry, the "I have a foul mouth, but what I'm really saying is highly intellectual and deep, and thus everyone criticizing me is actually dumb" turn doesn't work on me. Grow up.