Am 09.12.2012 07:13, schrieb Maxim Fomin:
On Saturday, 8 December 2012 at 23:52:48 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
The topic has been discussed extensively a short while ago, so I'll
keep this short:

As you will probably remember, Vladimir Panteleev has kindly agreed to
set up a MediaWiki instance, meant to replace the current D wiki at
prowiki.org. It is reachable at
http://dwiki.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/Main_Page, and several people
have actively been adding content to it already (thanks a lot!).

In my opinion, it is already much more inviting than the old wiki. The
next logical step would be to officially adopt it as the D wiki, i.e.
make wiki.dlang.org point to it and change the links on dlang.org
accordingly.

So, the question is, what is stopping us from doing that right now? Is
there anything important missing? [1]

At this point, the MediaWiki instance still has slightly less content,
but I think this will quickly change once it has received the official
blessing. Besides that, it will probably be a good idea to keep around
the old one as an archive anyway, at least for a short while.

David

[1] The DIPs have not been moved yet, but that's in order to avoid
confusion regarding the official source.

I agree that moving from prowiki to mediawiki is a good idea, but new
site is just almost empty
(http://dwiki.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/?title=Special:RecentChanges&days=30&from=&limit=500
see also http://dwiki.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/Special:AllPages) and
some portion of it is dedicated to developers (Walter Bright,
Alexandrescu and others) which is not very interesting for those who are
seeking language technical details.

Well, most of the content on the current Wiki is dead from what I can understand in our forum discussions.

So the question is how much of the *real* content is still missing?

--
Paulo