On 12/9/12 12:12 PM, Maxim Fomin wrote:
On Sunday, 9 December 2012 at 16:48:02 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Sunday, 9 December 2012 at 13:21:26 UTC, Maxim Fomin wrote:
Are you actually asking to make Vladimir's wikisite accessible at
wiki.dlang.org

Update: It actually is reachable under wiki.dlang.org now.

So, let's work on getting it ready on prime time, and then flip the
switch, i.e. the dlang.org Wiki links.

David

Well, this is unexpected. I remember there were requests for more
official domain name like wiki.dlang.org but I do not remember
announcement that this actually was done.

Apologies, Walter and I discussed this a while ago with Vladimir and our hosting provider.

By the way, this a good opportunity for me to figure out last question
regarding D community - who owns and admins dlang.org (I know how its
content is generated)?

Walter is the owner. I have some rights to push content as well. We have a private host provider and admin (not sure whether I can give the name).