On Sunday, 9 December 2012 at 16:48:02 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Sunday, 9 December 2012 at 13:21:26 UTC, Maxim Fomin wrote:
Are you actually asking to make Vladimir's wikisite accessible at wiki.dlang.org

Update: It actually is reachable under wiki.dlang.org now.

So, let's work on getting it ready on prime time, and then flip the switch, i.e. the dlang.org Wiki links.

David

Well, this is unexpected. I remember there were requests for more official domain name like wiki.dlang.org but I do not remember announcement that this actually was done.

By the way, this a good opportunity for me to figure out last question regarding D community - who owns and admins dlang.org (I know how its content is generated)?