On Friday, 21 December 2012 at 07:03:13 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 12/20/2012 10:05 PM, deadalnix wrote:
No you explained that java's bytecode doesn't solve that problem. Which is quite
different.

I did, but obviously you did not find that satisfactory. Let me put it this way:

Design a bytecode format, and present it here, that is CTFEable and is not able to be automatically decompiled.

Optimized LLVM bytecode look like a good candidate for the job. Note that I'm not suggesting this as a spec, but as an example of possible solution.