On 12/21/12 7:16 PM, Brad Roberts wrote:
I love community / croudsourcing.  But where it falls down in most of the
examples I've seen is that the majority of the feedback / comments really
belong as edits to the actual content, not additional notes.  We need to
aim for making both happen, imho.  Allow ad-hoc extra feedback, but also
get it cycled into the core page contents.

The way I see it, changes to the core page contents go via github. The community-provided notes are crowdsourced and occasionally moderated.

The current separate wiki pages that mirror the dlang site are the worse
of both worlds in that the content exists, is hardly ever folded in, and
isn't even visible along side the page but hidden off behind a link that I
bet most people never even see.

Thoughts?

That's why I'm saying the wiki pages should be accessible immediately alongside the abstractions they document.