On Saturday, 16 February 2013 at 15:13:18 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-02-15 18:16, nazriel wrote:
As for XML module, we have this shiny candy:

http://opticron.no-ip.org/svn/branches/libdxml2/xml.d

From what author says it is semi phobos ready.
Already supports up to BidirectionalRanges.

Author got a bit tired of fighting ranges, so if somebody could help,
probably we could get it into phobos quite quick.

As a side note, I have used it in several projects already, and I am
really happy with this (libdjson is also worth a note:
http://opticron.no-ip.org/svn/branches/libdjson/json.d)

As I said in a previous post:

"Since I'm already have a working XML module I don't want to replace it with anything else without knowing it is/will be included into Phobos. If I'm going to replace a module I don't want to do it more than once."

I wasn't talkig directly to you. Just putting KXML as an option for new std.xml I agree that switching to kxml at this point would be totally pointless for you.